Clark County Skills Center Foundation
Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
To strengthen the community by preparing youth to be productive and contributing members of society.
To raise and manage the capital resources to enhance and support Cascadia Technical Academy’s (formerly Clark County Skills Center) Mission, “To prepare each student with the relevant knowledge and skills for learning, career, and life.”
- We believe in the purpose of Cascadia Tech Academy.
- We believe that Cascadia Tech Academy is needed and wanted by the community.
- We believe that Cascadia Tech Academy supports the economic and social development of the community.
- We believe that students should be given practical and relevant opportunities to experience and develop career and life skills.
- We believe that the strength of a community is based on the professional, social, and personal skills developed in its youth.
- We believe our students will be future leaders and responsible community members.
- We believe that our community has the resources and the desire to support Cascadia Tech Academy.